Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Special To Me!



My mum is a kind, loving and special person to the people she knows.
When people are sad my mum is always there for them especially for the people she loves and those that love her back.
She’ll also try to make them feel better by dancing, singing or having a laugh with them.
My mum is also a person you can trust with things that are really important to you.
If you meet my mum, she will treat you as her own daughter or son just like she treats my friends.
When my mum is welcoming someone she welcomes them with a smile and kind words.
One more thing about my mum, my mum is an awesome and funny person and I am very happy to have her in my life.
http://www.easy-drawings-and-sketches.com/hibiscus-flowers.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talofa Naanise!Your Mum sounds like she is really nice and helpful. Why do you think she is a funny person?

Anonymous said...

WOW! Naanise, this is amazing. What you said about your mum sounds like you and her are very connected

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.