Pages

Thursday 7 March 2013

Colourful Digital Footprint

Hello to those reading my blog and welcome to 2013. My name is Naanise, I am 12 years old and I go to  Saint Patrick’s School, in Saint Patrick's School I am the oldest. I’ve been studying in Saint Patrick’s School for 8 years. In school my most favourite subjects are Maths, Reading/Spelling, Religious Education and Inquiry, I love coming to school to see my friends and to learn different things everyday. I am a full Tongan. My favourite boyband/girlband is One Direction, NZ Titanium, Emblem 3 and Fifth Harmony. When I am at home I love to sing and dance to music. My favourite sports are Long ball, Baseball, Softball, Soccer, Netball, Rugby and Volleyball. When I grow up I would like to be a singer, a professional Tongan dancer and would like to own X Factor etc like Simon Cowell. So that’s all the information I’ll be giving you but keep in touch on my blog and you’ll find out more.

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

Hi Naanise, I found a link to your blog on the Manaiakalani website and I came over to check out what you have been learning recently.
I LOVE the colourful digital footprint. I can see that you are a very busy person with a lot of interesting things going on in your life.

Keep sharing your learning

Mrs Burt
Manaiakalani

Maria Mahoni said...

awesome as naanise!!!love the work and colourful footprints

Tienira said...

Hi, I'm back!

I really like your colourful digital footprint and the message you wrote along with it. Keep up the good work.

Keep sharing the things you learn at school.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.